Sunday, July 16, 2006

"Every day the choice is presented to us, to live up to the spirit that is in us, or deny it." - Henry Miller


I have certain needs....
I have a need to write, to take pictures, to paint, to create, to play, to travel, to live fully and with inspiration, to live every moment, to live with peace and consciously. I feel like a stubborn child who wants everything: toys, chocolate, ice cream, candy...and never gets enough. I have a need of finding an extraordinary flair in every day of my life. I have a need to explore within my being: within my mind, body and soul. I have a need to search for my destiny. I have a need to make all of these needs a method of securing a living.

I have a need for chocolate and a good dose of livelihood to go along with everyday of my life. I need vitality, emotions, and collections of memories in order for me to be alive to the fullest of my potential. Above all things I need you: to love me, to protect me, to cherish all these needs together with me, to explore our togetherness, to travel the paths of the endless possibilities. I have a need to dream, and to make these dreams come true. I have a need to choose my destiny for every minute that lays in my future. All these needs...I must have a selfish complexion...

p.s. I have a need for the beach and the deep blue mood that the ocean and sky resonate...
p.s.s. I have a need for p.s.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by eSnips.com