Friday, July 21, 2006

love...




I love the ocean…
I love my parents…
I love to give gifts…
I love children…
I love the color green and ripe avocados…
I love music…
I love those moments when my mom, my sister and I lay down on a bed laughing hysterically for no specific reason…
I love a great book that keeps me up until early in the morning…
I love eating cheese after ice-cream…
I love vinegar…
I love cooking…
I love traveling and especially taking road trips…
I love exploring the city in which I live and finding little nooks which I never knew existed…
I love taking pictures (of strangers)…
I love my friends…
I love fruit: cherries, strawberries, blueberries, grapes, watermelon (I can eat a whole one just by myself)…
I love to read old love letters from my mom and dad; love was so much different during their time, much more simple…
I love my house; the love, energy and thought that we have put into it…
I love checking the mail every day…
I love gardening…
I love spending the night at the beach…
I love my family the most…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by eSnips.com