Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Loving a child...


I have a new teacher in my life. He is a 2 year old boy who radiates joy, laughter, silliness, and freedom in my life. He is not my own, he is the treasure of two lucky people. I have been lucky enough to enjoy little pieces of him for the past three weeks, and will do so for three more weeks to come. How lucky am I?

He laughs hysterically at my silly faces, he jumps up and down at the sight of ice scream, he giggles when I tell him that I will take him out for a ride in my car, he shakes when he hears music. It's incredibly simple to please him (pleasing him also pleases my inner child). Adults can be so difficult to please. You can shower them with love, kindness and a myriad of other things and they still are inappreciative.

Children are miracles who fill your life with magical moments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by eSnips.com