Monday, October 09, 2006

koklavitje, fasule & dentisti

Sometimes I experience feelings, situations, annoyances, or merely happenings which I find hard to convey to someone else in words. In such occasions I am an illiterate person who stutters to find the right words to explain herself. I wish that the other person could understand me merely by looks or communication via telepathy. It is like such that I feel today and it would be foolish of me to attempt to explain: too much koklavitje!

p.s. per dreke bera fasule, sa kohe kisha pa ngrene!
p.s.s. I went to the dentist and as always there is no good news from that office. I have a ton of work to do with them, which doesn’t only mean that I will be “dating” my dentist for the rest of the year (who by the way looks completely like a famous Hollywood actor whose name I cannot remember) but it also means $$$$.

2 Comments:

Blogger shqipo said...

Hm... kinda hard to understand someone just by the looks, but it could happen. I mean, it does happen.

I should've become a dentist and make tons more $$

11:46 AM  
Blogger ITS said...

Remember the three rules of dental upkeep

Floss, floss, and floss!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by eSnips.com