Monday, September 25, 2006

sleepless

It is absolutely horrific when you desperately want sleep but you cannot seem to get any.
And you lay there staring at the ceiling, listening to his heartbeat, knowing that there is no sleep for you.

Last night my mind was racing like water falling from the sky.
The more I tried to control it, the faster it went.
It sped around in circles, at a billion thoughts per hour.
It had so much to think about.
As time passed, the tic-tac from the clock on the wall became louder and lauder with a resonance similar to that of church bells.
I thought about getting up and committing a massacre: assasinating all the clocks in my house, but somehow I managed to controll my killer instincts.

It was around 3: 30am that I was able to fall asleep…

1 Comments:

Blogger shqipo said...

Sleepless in... Tampa? :)

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by eSnips.com