Friday, September 01, 2006

To Miss Anonymous...

...you are not so anonymous to me.
I know who you are.
Thanks to technology I can track down your IP address, internet connection and other details from your visits on my site.
So my advice to you is this: stop wasting time on the internet while you are on the clock at work (yes I am talking to you miss I work in Clearwater, from Summit Building). You might get yourself fired, and I do not think it's worthed to sacrifice your job for the sake of some vulgar comments on my site. Peace to you dear friend.

p.s. you need help!

2 Comments:

Blogger shqipo said...

uhm... huh?

7:53 PM  
Blogger bizele said...

There was a certain somebody who decided to get smart and write a "lovely" comment anonymously, which I have not allowed to be published. This post was for her, so she could extra special...

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by eSnips.com