Tuesday, September 19, 2006

What are you reading?

"A novel is like a bow, and the violin that produces the sound is the reader's soul" -Stendhal

I have a tendency to emerge myself in reading especially during those times when I know I should be doing something else. I used to do this in college, right before mid-terms or final exams. I am waiting to receive Stendhal’s “Red and Black”, which I just ordered online today.

What have you been reading lately?
Anything worth reading, anything that I shouldn’t read?
I welcome your suggestions…

5 Comments:

Blogger shqipo said...

Oh, you wouldn't want to know what I'm reading... cause it's technical :)

7:41 PM  
Blogger bizele said...

You are right about that...I wouldn't dare think to read any such things; it could be an impossible task :)

7:59 PM  
Blogger shqipo said...

I wasn't trying to say you couldn't read such things, just that it would be boring

8:28 AM  
Blogger bizele said...

exactly what I meant; I couldn't bear to read them!

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What am I reading?
I have just started "The Emperor's Children", by Claire Messud.
It sounds promissing.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by eSnips.com