Thursday, September 07, 2006

Summer.


I dislike that feeling that I usually get at the end of August, beginning of September, when I feel that summer is coming to an end. It’s true that I live in Florida and we don’t get much of a winter here, but it is still sad watching the summer wither away. No more flaming tourists (burned from the sun) running around town, no more calm days at the beach as the waves get wilder and wilder now, no more friends visiting from out of town, no more of that feeling that spells out summer.
Nothing else to share… I am empty during these last days of the summer

1 Comments:

Blogger shqipo said...

End of summer sucks big time, although I like Fall mainly for its colors (not sure if you get them in FL). But this summer went bye waaay too fast :(((

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by eSnips.com