Saturday, April 05, 2008

summer...

Yesterday someone (not me so don't come asking me for money) won 6 grant from the lottery and they were mad as hell for being “not so lucky” and missing the grand price of 6 million by one number. I was reminded of how lucky I am to have found my love so early in life, and to just be in love generally. I was reminded of how much I love my family and the city I call home, which has been blossoming with vitality as new and fun restaurants/bars/lounges open up. I cannot wait for this summer which for me will start immediately after the last final on April 30th. I have never in my life felt for sick, tired, and fed up with school.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger eni said...

you are such a sweet , clever girl.hope you and your beloved ones will always be blessed with love!

7:57 AM  
Blogger eni said...

se harrova ;shume e bukur foto!

1:22 PM  
Blogger belle_fleur said...

Yep, you need the break after all the things that you've been going through. I think that you'll have a bright sunny summer vacation laying at the beach and enjoying the sun. I wanna join you for the party:))

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by eSnips.com