Saturday, April 26, 2008

Crunch Time

Yesterday I had a little meltdown. I wanted to cry for no reason, I could not stand to read one more word. I was considering going home, and that would have meant not coming back to Orlando for my Monday & Wednesday exams…basically saying bye-bye to law school…forever. This always happens when I study property, which is a class that I usually enjoy, but it’s so damn hard!!! Today is a better day then yesterday, but I have a feeling I am killing my brain!!!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Hang in there, you seem to be studying very hard and you'll feel so much better when it all pays off.

Also, this post might cheer you up.:P

http://bizele-girl.blogspot.com/2008/04/cant-wait.html#links

2:20 AM  
Blogger eni said...

durim e dashur se dhe pak ngeli! suksese!

6:07 AM  
Blogger Agobooks said...

Nuk e di nëse feston?!
Gjithsesi, kalofsh këndshëm me mënyrën që përzgjedh! :)

3:10 PM  
Blogger ET said...

Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees the others.

.
.
.
.
.
.
:)
Aristotle

4:36 PM  
Blogger belle_fleur said...

Yllo,durim se do ja dalesh mbane!!

Think about it only 3 more days and you're done, yaaaayyyy!!!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Panorama de Fortim visto por Alida said...

:) te tjerat ti thane, un po te them se nuk ka me mire kur ben nje transformim te ankthit dhe merzise ne efikasitet produktiv. I bie sikur te "edukosh me zor" vetveten ne momente te tilla..

By the way dear Edi :( I am same feeling the same , too much to study..

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by eSnips.com