Monday, July 31, 2006

Roses from my tiny garden.


Thank you for your guidance,
thank you for your kind spirit,
thank you for being there when I had no one to turn to,
thank you for giving me the passion that you posses,
thank you for showing me little pieces of the world,
thank you for all the wonderful memories,
thank you for all the lessons,
and thank you for being the man you are!

Live long,
I will always need you.
Happy birthday dad.

---------------

Happy anniversary to me and my love.
One, two, three, four candles for us...I am amazed at time, I have no clue as to where it all went, but I know that the majority of it was spent loving you.

1 Comments:

Blogger mareymercy said...

thank you for showing me little pieces of the world,

I like that line!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by eSnips.com