Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I am in love with the ocean.

The ocean is the place where I let my guard down. It doesn’t matter that my hair is messy, that I have no make-up on, that I am wet, that my body is not perfect or any other self-conscious complex. It is there that the water caresses me and I allow it take me to places that I have never been before, where I have not a care in the world, where nothing else matters, where there is no controversies or resistance, and where I find the most beautiful blue hues I have ever seen.

It is in the water that I am free.
It is there that everything is simplified.
It is there that I appreciate the true beauty of nature.
It is there where I feel the complete and pure joy of being alive.
It is by the ocean that I will wed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by eSnips.com