Thursday, October 19, 2006

I love her.

This little girl recently celebrated her birthday.
She is a full 5 years old now and is growing to be a beautiful little lady. It must be scary for her mom to see her grow up so fast, it's hard enough for me. I can still remember when I first met her, how when I told her my name she looked up at the ceiling to see the light fixture (my name in Albanian is easily misunderstood with the word "drita", which means light). It took her a while before she would actually look at me whenever she heard my name.
I could take pictures of her all day long.
She reminds me of something from my own childhood, my mom says that too, and in some weird way whenever I take her out everyone thinks she is my daughter.
I adore her, and I wish her many blessings in this world which is too evil for such a pure little thing like her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by eSnips.com