Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Giving thanks.

I am thankful for all the loving people in my life,
family and friends.
I am thankful for my home.
I am thankful for being able to breathe in fresh air.
I am thankful for seeing beauty with my eyes
and hearing music with my ears.
I am thankful for being able to walk.
I am thankful for things that make me laugh
and things that make me cry.
I am thankful for living near the ocean.
I am thankful for the sky, the sun, the moon,
the starts, mountains and trees.
I am thankful for all the children of the world.
I am thankful for my health and happiness.
I am thankful for having a heart.
I am thankful for smiles.
I am thankful that my grocery store sells pizza dough.
I am thankful for flowers.

I wish you all a wonderful day of laughter,
love, warm thoughts,
and beautiful memories.
Slow down in your life to feel the power of simplicity,
make an effort to be more aware and present in every moment that goes by.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's beautiful and made me happy

Kim

10:10 AM  
Blogger ITS said...

I am with Kim..

and I would like to add that I am thankful for having found this blog,

and I am thankful that the Halley comet barely missed Earth back in 1986...

happy turkey-day!

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

m'a kalove, e shkruajte para meje :)

2:13 PM  
Blogger ITS said...

Per ca ta kalova Shqipo, per blogun apo per kometen qe desh beri namin...

Mos u be kaq ambiguoz, se do te paguaj nje "quarter" per fjale, po na sqarove...

2:15 PM  
Blogger bizele said...

thnx for reading boys and girls. I hope you all had a good one as well.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by eSnips.com