Friday, November 10, 2006

My head.

If you could take a peek inside my head,
you would be terrified by all the higgledy-piggledy chaos.
You would find loads of things I need to do,
loads of things I want to do,
many loads of obligations,
and a whole bunch of things which are simply trash.
Sometimes it gets so loud in there,
so much commotion,
so much talk,
so much movement,
that it all makes me dizzy.

My life is not crazy busy right now as it used to be,
but his is, which is kind of the same thing.
I miss some quiet time with him,
the kind of time when there is no need to say anything,
time to stare at each other aimlessly.

Thinking of all this,
I have come to realize,
that it is possible for two people
to live together,
eat together,
sleep together,
and still deeply miss each other.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really beautiful.

3:55 AM  
Blogger shqipo said...

Ajo strofa e fundit edhe mund te jete e vertete...

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes really beautiful and so true....

4:08 AM  
Blogger ITS said...

Verrry nice poem...

and that digital camera of yours must get more milage than a rental car. ;)

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by eSnips.com