Friday, July 06, 2007

I am back in town...

I realised I had been gone for too long when I started missing Florida, and the whole concept of home. At the same time I could not help but feel the funk of not wanting to return. Some time during the course of this trip I began to feel homeless as I would wake up in a different environment almost every morning. Next, I experienced a feeling of not belonging anywhere, a feeling of confusion which eventually is transformed into a feeling of belonging, belonging in many places all at the same time.

I don't know where to begin. During my stay in Greece and Albania I visited some truly beautiful places and met amazing people. I have recharged my battery and come back changed, full of positive energy. There are three suitcases floating randomly around my living room, along with miss-matched shoes and numerous clothing articles.

It's good to be back but I must confess that I am already dreaming of another escape.
...more to come

5 Comments:

Blogger belle_fleur said...

Welcome Back!

I can't wait to hear the stories that you have to tell and share with us.

I called you a couple of days ago but i guess you hadn't landed yet in Florida.

p.s. do flasim....

11:10 AM  
Blogger eni said...

wellcome back!misse u!
Hope you have a suitcase of memories to share with us too!:)

cheers

11:23 AM  
Blogger Candyland said...

welcome back. you were missed! :)

6:26 PM  
Blogger shqipo said...

u really missed FL?!

10:34 PM  
Blogger bizele said...

thnx guys.
shqipo, is there something wrong with missing your permanent homee?

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by eSnips.com