Monday, February 19, 2007

What’s in my bag?

After reading Traveller One's entry on the bag meme, I decided I would share with you all the items in my bag. I tag Eni, Alida, Tea, Eda, and Tena to do the same.


Items in my bag:
1. pink wallet
2. keys
3. penny
4. pen
5. pencil
6. pair of earrings
7. black hair pin
8. button with Chinese characters
9. clove or garlic-don’t ask why-it’s an Albanian thing forced to me by my mom
10. little red bag for coins (currently empty)
11. Virginia Woolf book
12. ginger hand lotion
13. tampon
14. sun glasses
15. shell found at the beach
16. post it yellow notes
17. lip gloss
18. lip balm
19. a piece of paper with notes on it
20. shea butter hand cream
21. doctor’s card
22. ipod
23. 2 black stones
24. notary seal
25. paper from doctor’s office
26. battery
27. tissue
28. cell phone
29. (my camera would be in there as well, but since I had to use it to take the picture it’s absent)

10 Comments:

Blogger Miss Kim said...

Ohhh verrrry interesting! I am such a snoop!

Garlic in your purse?? Are there vampires in Albania!? LOL!

1:13 PM  
Blogger bizele said...

Garlic has superpowers. Not only does it offer have many health benefits, but in our culture it also protects against the "evil eye". My mom never fails to check my purse and ensure that there is some garlic in it.

2:08 PM  
Blogger eni said...

ç'na bere o Edi.ti tmerroj te tere me çanten time te rremujshme e ?:)
mgjth duhet ta pranoj se eshte me e lehte sesa pershkrimi i vetes:)
me kenaqi çanta jote ,sidomos ato kozmetiket:)dhe libri:)
une kam filluar te bej perfaqesuesen e avonit vetem sepse me ben te ndihem me mire sepse me shtyn te marr gjera qe me pare mund te mos me kishte vajtur mendja:)me ben te merrem me shume me veten:)
me pelqyen dhe ato guret ke çanta jote dhe çdo gje qe e mbake per te te nritur moralin.ka lezet..

8:04 PM  
Blogger ET said...

Blahh...s'ja vleka me nok çanten tate..

3:38 AM  
Blogger tetena said...

Edi, e di qe mbreterit e frances i fusnin bebeve nje hudher ne b...
Po iki ta bej edhe une fotografine e çantes time.

4:27 AM  
Blogger shqipo said...

me fal po... me cfare rrotash e terheq ket valixhen tende ti perdite?!

women are truly amazing!

1:34 PM  
Blogger belle_fleur said...

hahahah ku te ka shkuar mendja:)) ide interesante!

po cfare cante paske mi aman qe mbaka kaq shume gjera, sepse shume ke radhitur, rrezik dhe imja ka aq mos me shume vetem se duhet ta kontrolloj.

p.s. i don't have a camera any longer, someone droped accidently on the floor and it broke:(( so that means i can't take any more pictures:(((((

6:46 PM  
Blogger bizele said...

eni, pres te shof canten tende.

hahaha tetena, u shkriva une-spo qahem me per hudhren qe me ve time me ne cante.

shqipo, ti cke mo cuno, te ngeli hatri qe ste bera tag te nxirrje dhe ti canten tende :P

alida, sa keq po me vjen per aparatin tend :(. mbase arsye per te blere nje te ri.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Candyland said...

Bizele, I did what you told me. I dumped my bag on the floor and even took a picture..only to be horrified at the sight..:) thus I think I will save you guys the sight of the mess :)

PS: Purses/bags can never be too big, there's always something to throw in there lool

9:36 PM  
Blogger bizele said...

Candy- ohh common...you have to show me the inside contents of your bag now that you mentioned it (it couldn't be more frightening then mine). I will make a consent, you can take out the two things that horrified you the most; careful only two things :)

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by eSnips.com