Thursday, February 22, 2007

Promises to Self (belated new year/lifetime resolutions)

(I refuse to number them; they are infinite)
-live by the ocean- each time that I am by the water, I have this unbearable need to live there. It’s truly not about having a luxury; it’s about being close to the waves, and constantly breathing in and out the ocean scent. I could not think of any better place to raise a family. Sometimes I can hardly resist from walking into a home and making it mine. Again it’s not about envying the people that live there and lusting for their fates...mine is almost like a calling, a most important need that I have to fulfill. When I leave from the water’s edge, weird things happen to my mode of transportation, i.e. my feet, wheels of car/bicycle become immobile and start to gravitate towards the water again….(ok maybe this last one is a bit too exaggerate but I swear if it was at all possible, it would happen). So whatever the cost and even if I have to live in tiny kiosk, I must live there.
-pleasing/nurturing body and spirit-it might sound too selfish, but really it’s not. Pleasing my body and spirit, would generally make me amore serene, healthier and more content person. In return I would be more dedicated to the people that I love, and much nicer person as a whole (not that I am not).
-having breakfast with g-more time together, but also starting a healthy routine. I have heard it over and over from my mom, and read it in many places that breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day. I believe it, now I just have to make use of it.
-create a budget for traveling-doesn’t need much explanation, it’s everyone’s dream. The most important thing about traveling for me is that each time I come back from a trip I come back changed in so many aspects. I take with me little pieces here and there from each place I visit, and almost unconsciously they become part of my life in the city that I live. Change doesn’t only come from the place that I visit; I have observed that I am also more aware about changes around me (changes that have already occurred, or potential changes). My parents must be somewhat to “blame” for this need. Even in the days when they were so busy at work, they found the time to take us on road-trips around the state during the weekends. Thanks to them I have visited every corner and niche of Florida, and elsewhere in and outside the country.
-live in the moment-be aware, alive, and attentive for each moment of my day. Truly conquer and live it.
-----

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger eni said...

me pelqeu kjo ideja jote Bizele.eshte dhe kjo nje lloj menyre pershkruese per ty.majde shume origjinale.

1) eshte mire ta krijosh jeten ne vendin qe te pelqen, ose thjesht ideja e te pasurit aspiraten per te jetuar aty eshte e mire sepse te jep shpresa dhe pritje per diçka ne te ardhmen.
2)po nuk qe ti e kenaqur , sigurisht qe te tjeret s'mund te presin gjera fort te mira prej teje.
3)eshte mire te ndash momentet "rutine" dhe "te zakonshmen" me njerezit e afert.keshtu e ndjen me mire ate qe perjeton mendoj une.
4)per udhetimet mos flasim fare se nuk di nga t'ja filloj me pare.
5)jetoje momentin dhe dija vleren çdo gjeje qe te jepet.

si perfundim te mbeshtes ne te gjitha pikat:)

11:33 AM  
Blogger Miss Kim said...

I think if we knew each other "in real life"... we would be good friends. Your resolutions are so beautiful!

5:12 AM  
Blogger belle_fleur said...

I totally agree with you about the way you feel the ocean or the sea. Being close to the water gives you more desire to live and waking every moment to the sound of the waves, plus the wonderful feeling you get walking by the water. I remember when i was last summer in Florida it made me really happy, swimming in the ocean, and i felt so free. I absolutely love the sea!

2:48 PM  
Blogger shqipo said...

so... did you set yourself a deadline for these resolutions?

1:20 PM  
Blogger bizele said...

shqipo-no, i didn't-i don't work well with deadlines.

belle, e vdekur per pak det je dhe ti

traveller, i am hoping to visit Tirana this summer, if possible we could meet

eni, faktikisht se nisa per stafeten e prezantimeve...por ngeli tani

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by eSnips.com